2015 February Glamour in Toronto
The month of February. Winter still maintains its full rights in Toronto, but days already become longer and sunshine - brighter, making our endorphins waltz in anticipation of warmer spring times.
What else? February is no doubt the most romantic winter month - Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! And what comes right after? National Women’s day celebrated in so many countries of the World.
In ZAYA’s mind this is the perfect time to reveal woman’s sensuality.
ZAYA Oils and Masha Cavallier Photography announce February to be the month of Glamour in Toronto!
We invite you to participate in our February 2015 Glamour Contest - buy ZAYA 100% Natural and Organic Body Oil for your chance to win a Boudoir Photo Session!
The lucky winner will receive the Boudoir Photo Session package at total value of $350, which includes:
- 1 (one) hour photo session by Masha Cavallier Photography, www.mashacavallier.com (in Toronto area)
- 2 (two) looks
- Professional makeup including lushes
- 6 (six) fully edited images on your choice
- Digital high and Web resolution downloads
Here is how it works:
- The contest is open till February 28th, 2015 (11-59 pm EST).
- The winner of The Contest will be randomly selected on March 1st, 2015 right after the contest is officially closed.
- The winner will get a notification e-mail from ZAYA where we will ask you to kindly confirm the acceptance of your prize within two weeks period.
- After we receive the confirmation from you, beautifully decorated gift certificate for the Boudoir Photo Session will be sent to your e-mail or your mailing address.
Simple and inspiring! Totally ZAYA style!
Short Contest Rules are the following:
- The Contest is only open to all Canadian residents (excluding Quebec) who have reached their the legal age of majority (eligible participants).
- The photo session is to be held on winner’s location in Toronto area or at the location that agreed between winner and photographer).
- If the winner does not claim the prize (Boudoir Photo Session with Masha Cavallier Photography) within 2 (two) weeks after the notification E-mail, or the prize is declined by the winner, supplementary winner may be drawn from the remaining eligible participants, and the new winner will notified by e-email.
- The winner will be required to provide a valid identification document confirming their age before the prize photo session can be presented.
- The Certificate is valid for 6 (six) months from the date the Certificate was issued.
- No cash or credit alternatives are offered for the prize.
* However, the purchase is not necessary. You can also write an essay explaining the benefits of natural and organic oils over the other skin creams and moisturisers and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that by applying the promo code at the checkout or by sending the essay to email@example.com you confirm that you have read and agreed with the Full Terms and Conditions of the ZAYA Glamour Contest described below:
February 2015 Glamour Contest (the “Contest”) is conducted by ZAYA Inc. (the “Sponsor”).
The Contest runs from January 28th, 2015 at 12:01 AM EST to February 28th, 2015 at 23:59 PM EST (hereinafter, the “Contest Period”)
The Contest is open to all Canadian residents (excluding residents of Province of Quebec) who have reached the legal age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry to the Contest (hereinafter, “Eligible Participant”), except employees or member of the immediate family of an employee of the Sponsor. Entries must comply with the Full Contest Terms And Conditions.
3. How To Enter
No Purchase Necessary.
By entering the Contest the Eligible Participant agrees that he/she has read and agreed to Full Contest Terms and Conditions. To enter, Eligible participant must provide the following information: (i) First and Last name; (ii) Valid email address; (iii) Address. By entering the Contest the Eligible Participant agrees that he/she may be contacted by email to be notified if he/she has been selected as the Contest winner.
There are the following ways to enter:
- Buy ZAYA Body Oil during the Contest Period at www.zayaoils.com and use the promo code at the checkout ZAYAGLAM.
- Write an essay (“Essay”) explaining the benefits of natural and organic cosmetic oils over the other skin creams and moisturisers and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with a title FEBRUARY 2015 GLAMOUR IN TORONTO - ESSAY. The Essay must be at least 100 words long but no longer than 500 words. By entering the Contest, the Eligible Participant warrants the original Essay shall be wholly original to him or her and shall not infringe any copyright or violate any other intellectual property right. By entering the Contest, the Eligible Participant grants and assigns exclusively to the Sponsor all right, title and interest in and to all of the exclusive rights comprised in the copyright in the Essay including, but not limited to, all rights to claim, register and obtain copyrights throughout the world for the whole term of the copyright. The Eligible Participant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor retains all rights to text, characters, images of characters, setting elements and other informational and story material provided to the Sponsor for the purposes of entering the Contest.
The maximum number of allowable ballots per person/email/address is one (1). If the required information is not provided, then the entry will be withdrawn.
The Prize consists of a certificate (the “Certificate”) for one (1) hour photo session by Masha Cavallier Photography (www.mashacavallier.com) with a total value of $350, which includes: (i) two (2) looks; (ii) professional makeup including lushes; (iii) six (6) fully edited images on the winner’s choice; (iv) digital high and web resolution downloads. The photo session is to be held on the winner’s location in Toronto area or at the location that agreed between the winner and Masha Cavallier Photography.
The winner will be required to provide a valid identification document to Masha Cavallier Photography confirming their age before the Certificate can be claimed.
The Certificate is valid for six (6) month from the date the Certificate was issued. No cash or credit alternatives are offered for the Prize. The Prize will not be refunded if unused. No substitution, changes or extensions are permitted except at the Sponsor’s option.
5. Prize Draw
The winner will be selected by a random draw from all entries received from Eligible Participants during the Contest Period. The draw will be held at the Sponsor office (128 Manville Rd, Unit 8, Toronto ON, Canada M1L 4J5) on March 1st, 2015 12:00 PM EST (the “Draw Date”). If the selected Eligible Participant doesn’t accept the prize or can’t be declared the winner for the reasons outlined in section 6. Claim herein, then the draw will be held on the next day following a rejection of the selected Eligible Participant as a winner.
The odds of winning a Prize will depend upon the total number of entries received from Eligible Participants during the Contest Period.
The Eligible Participant selected by random draw will be notified by email by the Sponsor within two days from the Draw Date. The Eligible Participant must confirm acceptance as a selected Eligible Participant within two (2) weeks after the email notification (the “Acceptance Period”). In order for the selected Eligible Participant to be declared the winner, he/she will be required to answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question and sign a release and waiver form and send it to email@example.com within the Acceptance Period confirming that: (i) he/she read with the full contest terms and conditions; (ii) he/she complies with the eligibility requirements; (iii) he/she successfully answers a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question; (iv) if entered the contest by sending the Essay in accordance with the Section 3.b, he/she warrants that the original Essay shall be wholly original to him or her and shall not infringe any copyright or violate any other intellectual property right; (v) he/she releases and agrees to hold harmless of all liability of the Sponsor and Masha Cavallier Photography, as well as their directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents.
If the selected Eligible Participant: (i) can’t be contacted within three (3) attempts within two (2) days; (ii) incorrectly answers a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question; (iii) fails to return the release and waiver form within the Acceptance Period; or (iv) if the prize is declined by the winner; then the selected Eligible Participant will not be selected as a winner and supplementary Eligible Participant will be selected by random draw from the remaining Eligible Participants.
When the selected Eligible Participant is declared the winner, he/she will receive an email or a letter with the Certificate and how to redeem the Certificate.
By entering the contest by sending the Essay in accordance with the Section 3.b, the Eligible Participant warrants that the original Essay shall be wholly original to him or her and shall not infringe any copyright or violate any other intellectual property right. If there is any infringement of rights, the Eligible Participant does hereby indemnify, save, and hold the Sponsor harmless from all losses, damages, awards, penalties, injuries, costs, claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, arising out of any actual or alleged infringement of any copyright or intellectual property right in all or any part of the Illustrations. If such infringement of any copyright or violation of any other intellectual property right is identified by the Sponsor, then the Eligible Participant will be withdrawn from the Contest. The Eligible Participant grants and assigns exclusively to the Sponsor all right, title and interest in and to all of the exclusive rights comprised in the copyright in the Essay including, but not limited to, all rights to claim, register and obtain copyrights throughout the world for the whole term of the copyright. The Eligible Participant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor retains all rights to text, characters, images of characters, setting elements and other informational and story material provided to the Sponsor for the purposes of entering the Contest. The Eligible Participant agrees to waive the moral right to the integrity of the Essay, including but not limited to the changing, deleting the original text or adding additional text, and merging the text with other works.
The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, withdraw or amend the Contest at any time and in any way, without prior notice or obligation, if there is a cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that lead to an improper conduct of the Contest as set hereby. The causes include, but not limited to, website malfunction, computer or network problems, computer viruses, technical problems, unauthorized intervention, fraud, computer failures, or any other causes.
The Eligible Participant fully agrees to the Full Contest Terms and Conditions by entering the Contest. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws, and void where prohibited by law. The Eligible Participant agrees to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest which shall to be final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal.
The eligible Participant must provide complete and accurate information. The Sponsor will not be held responsible for incomplete and inaccurate information provided by the Eligible Participant. All entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason by reserving a right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require a proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor). The Eligible Participant will be disqualified for any false statements, for a failure to provide a proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner or if the entry doesn’t comply with the Full Contest Terms and Conditions.
By entering the Contest, the Eligible Participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Masha Cavallier Photography and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with the Contest or, if declared a winner, the Prize awarded and use thereof.
The Contest is in no way administered, endorsed or sponsored by, or in association with Facebook, Twitter, Google or other social networks. Any questions or comments regarding the Contest should be directed to the Sponsor, not Facebook, Twitter, Google or other social networks.