Detox Powder Mask
Oily & combination skin
Savior for skin exposed to city pollutants and prone to acne and pimples
- Carefully curated mix of nurturing seaweed, powerful clays and toning coriander acts as highly effective natural cleanser, detoxifier and gentle facial exfoliator
- Gently removes excessive skin oil and dead skin cells
- Cleanses and narrows the pores
- Grants no mercy to skin toxins and impurities
- Naturally promotes skin cells renewal by gentle exfoliating and stimulating blood circulation
- Brings much needed microelements into your skin, leaving your face look youthful and refreshed
Step 1. Mix 1 tbsp. (about 5 grams) with lukewarm water and blend well with a tea spoon or cosmetic brush to get sour cream consistency.
Step 2. Apply evenly to clean, dry face (avoid eye and mouth areas). In desired, give your face gentle massage in uplifting motion for gentle exfoliation.
TIP: Cosmetic brushes allow even and smooth application, but you can easily apply the mask with the tips of your fingers.
In about 5 to 10 minutes the mask will start to dry out at the edges. It is the perfect time to rinse it off.
Step 3. Rinse the mask off with lukewarm water or wet washcloth.
Step 4. Follow with ZAYA Face Oil or ZAYA Face cream to cleanse, replenish and rehydrate the skin.
Use once per 7-10 days.
Temporarily skin redness after the mask application is normal.
Seaweed powder*, Moroccan Lava clay, White clay, Coriander powder*
ZAYA Facial Detox Powder Mask contains 100% natural and organic ingredients. Vegan. Not tested on animals.
- 50 ml /20 g — 5 applications.