Detox Powder Mask
Dry & mature skin
Savior for skin exposed to city pollutants
- Formulated with nurturing oats, detoxifying seaweed, hydrating clays and toning coriander, the mask acts as non-drying natural detoxifier and gentle facial exfoliator
- Grants no mercy to skin toxins and impurities
- Naturally promotes skin cells renewal by delicate exfoliating and stimulating blood circulation
- Brings much needed microelements into your skin, leaving your face youthful and refreshed
- Gently removes dead skin cells, giving a way to the new ones
Step 1. Mix 1 tbsp. (about 5 grams) with lukewarm water and blend well with a tea spoon or cosmetic brush to get sour cream consistency.
Step 2. Apply evenly to clean, dry face (avoid eye and mouth areas). In desired, give your face gentle massage in uplifting motion for gentle exfoliation.
TIP: Cosmetic brushes allow even and smooth application, but you can easily apply the mask with the tips of your fingers.
In about 5 to 10 minutes the mask will start to dry out at the edges. It is the perfect time to rinse it off.
Step 3. Rinse the mask off with lukewarm water or wet washcloth.
Step 4. Follow with ZAYA Face Oil or ZAYA Face cream to cleanse, replenish and rehydrate the skin.
Use once per 7-10 days.
Temporarily skin redness after the mask application is normal.
Oats powder*, Seaweed powder*, French yellow clay, Australian pink clay, Coriander powder*
ZAYA Facial Detox Powder Mask contains 100% natural and organic ingredients. Vegan. Not tested on animals.
- 50 ml /20 g – 5 applications.